Nothing
I promise I will never complain about the hot water being broken ever, ever again. We have NO WATER at our house. Yesterday we had NO WATER at our house. There is not even enough pressure to flush the toilet... yeah, you can imagine that. I have not showered since Tuesday. In case you hadn't looked at the calendar yet, today is Saturday (This may seem overly gross, but I showered late Tuesday night, so I didn't shower Wednesday. Then on Thursday I was at the restaurant and I didn't shower before I left, because I figured I'd just take one when I came home all covered in dirt. Only I just went to bed, figuring I had an entire day off in which to shower, which, as it turns out, was a vicious lie). My whole day off yesterday was ruined because I couldn't even brush my teeth and I was too gross to leave the house. We didn't call anyone yesterday, because the city ran a story in the paper about the water pressure being low because they were fixing a pump. It should be over now, and it is not. This is the last straw.
The Sewerage and Water Board is supposed to be on the way. I'll believe it when I see it.
1 comment:
Bless your little dirty heart.
Wanna come to Memphis? You can bring Jolee.
Post a Comment