Thirteen Reasons I Am Not Doing Thursday Thirteen Today

1. I want to work on my short story-- as yet untitled, but I'm trying out SF with a chick lit voice and a slightly "off" heroine. Think Stephanie Plum mysteries except with spaceships. It is too much fun.
2. Blogger hates me today.
3. Still want to get that new website sorted out.
4. But I can't make up my mind on a header graphic, and therefore cannot make a color scheme, and therefore cannot make a website.
5. If I move my blog there, maybe Technorati will FREAKIN' PING ME for the first time in 46 days. It is driving me up the wall.
6. Got to run some errands, hopefully pick up some cat food.
7. Got to call some people.
8. Don't feel like being clever. Except in my story.
9. Got some important emails to send, to cat contacts and to friends/relatives.
10. There is no coffee made this morning. NO COFFEE! And I am too lazy to make it, so I am drinking English Breakfast instead. And it takes more English Breakfast to wake me up than coffee, therefore I am probably in the bathroom peeing and cannot make a TT.
11. I dreamed about summer camp last night, and you KNOW how much I love summer camp, so now I'm in the mood to lay out in the sun and go sailing, which I won't do because I don't have a boat... but I might go outside.
12. Crap, and I don't know what days my classes start and it might be next week.
13. And I need to renew my domain name or else there will be no new site and no new blog and everything I've done on that will just be a moot point. Oy!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
11 comments:
Well so much for not doing the Thirteen, huh? LOL
Technorati finally pinged me after like 20 e-mails asking them to fix the glitch. It was 91 days, and I blog daily.
Good luck getting your website sorted out! It'd be nice for you to be able to get away from blogger!!
looks like you tricked yourself into writing a 13 anyway. ;)
If this isn't a T13, maybe I shouldn't comment on it? *lol*
I know the feeling with the website-thing. I'm into changing blog layout, but I can't make up my mind which template I should base it on and even less what pictures and colors.... *sigh* (And as you can see, we really need a change...)
Wow, no ping. Have you tried swing your magic stick....? *teasing you*
Or get a voodoo doll that loooks like some one in the Technorati staff and pinch it in the right places? [insert own imagination here] *LMAO*
I don't blame you I wouldn't do a T13 under those conditions either.
Great non-list! My T13 is up.
Well, I enjoyed your un-written 13 anyway> I can't believe you managed to function with NO COFFEE. Not me, no way, no how....
My 13 is up!
Argh -- I hate it when Blogger is PMSing!
Your list worked out pretty well for not wanting to do it!
My Thursday Thirteen is up!
Happy Thursday!
Blogger hates me everyday!
Happy TT!
Good list of excuses!! #10 made me laugh!
Have a great Thursday!
Will we be able to read your short story when it's done? :D
This is my first time visiting, but I'll definitely be back!
Good luck with the story-hope it flows smootly and easily!
Thanks, everyone, for visiting even though I might not have had time to reciprocate! Oh well, next week...
Post a Comment