Sarah loves you. Even though you won't smile for the camera. I hope you didn't get wet in the flood. I expect you didn't, or you wouldn't be so fascinated by the toilet water.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am not sick of hearing about New Orleans. I fell in love with that city and she was in complete chaos and ruins when I was there. I wish I could have seen her at her peak.
I think about you two often, you and Jolee (It's silly now to think that I named him "Mr. Bitey", isn't it?).
I was in your city for 3 months total and I wish I could have done more. There's still so much more to be done. And that puppy you mentioned, God that broke my heart.
Anyway, know that you and Jolee (and your boyfriend/fiance I didn't meet) are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you and Jolee ended up as a family, even though the circumstances were less than ideal.
I wish I could express myself better these days, but I'm just a vet tech, not a writer like you! ;-)
Thank you for continuing to write about New Orleans. We, as a nation, should never forget what happened.
1 comment:
I am not sick of hearing about New Orleans. I fell in love with that city and she was in complete chaos and ruins when I was there. I wish I could have seen her at her peak.
I think about you two often, you and Jolee (It's silly now to think that I named him "Mr. Bitey", isn't it?).
I was in your city for 3 months total and I wish I could have done more. There's still so much more to be done. And that puppy you mentioned, God that broke my heart.
Anyway, know that you and Jolee (and your boyfriend/fiance I didn't meet) are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you and Jolee ended up as a family, even though the circumstances were less than ideal.
I wish I could express myself better these days, but I'm just a vet tech, not a writer like you! ;-)
Thank you for continuing to write about New Orleans. We, as a nation, should never forget what happened.
Post a Comment