Thursday, May 4, 2006

Thirteen Things I Am Looking Forward to This Summer

Thursday Thirteen

1. Lying in the sun, in perhaps a new bikini.

2. Ooh! A new bikini! But wait, I already have five...

3. No classes.

4. Picking up 2 more shifts at work = more $$$ for Sarah.

5. Hanging out with my law-school-free sweetie!

6. Going to the beach. I haven't been to the beach since I have lived in Louisiana, and that is really criminal considering how close a drive it is.

7. Finishing the final version of my novel.

8. Sending my novel off to agents.

9. Having drinks on balconies.

10. Swimming pools.

11. Seeing my high school friends at Maria's wedding.

12. New nail polish for my toes in a bright summery color, maybe a nice coral.

13. Sshhhh... secretly resuming my newfound video game habit.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bikinis...haven't been in one since I think senior year of high school :(

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Oh, geez. I can't remember the last time I was in a bikini.

Sarah said...

Well, I think I've had one of them SINCE high school. On second thought, ew.

Norma said...

I see a lot of pool and beach time in your future. 5 bikinis?

My TT is up.