Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh, Britney

I think the GFY girls' "Letters of Fug" from Britney Spears are freakin' hilarious. Today's accompanying photo is simultaneously frightening and delightful. Let's face it, Britney is barefoot-walking Cheeto-eating proof that neither money nor fame can buy class. And there is just something so delicious about her current tackiness. Maybe it's because all my guy friends in college had a poster of her as a Catholic schoolgirl on their dorm room walls, while I personally thought she kinda looked like a chipmunk. Maybe it's because she's not that talented. (For this same reason, I also find the train wreck that is supposed recording "artist" Ashlee Simpson fun to watch.) Seriously, though, the girl needs to wake up and take care of herself. Does she not realize how gross she is? She was just on some VH1 special the other day, in some footage from 2002 or so, and she looked great! Someone needs to give her a kick in the ass and tell her there is no excuse for this. Especially the black bra and the backless white shirt. Sometimes I feel like I need to get on the crack that some people are on. 'Cause damn.

No comments: