Monday, May 29, 2006

Holy Names Reunion Fun

Holy Names pictureWell, not an official reunion, but I met up with my high school friends at Maria's wedding yesterday. It was really good to see everyone, since I am frequently the one out of touch. (I'm the only one who moved.) So from left we are: me, Maria (bride), Kerry (maid of honor), Melissa, and Gretchen. I really loved the black in the dresses. Afterward we went to Melissa's house and hung out for a couple hours, until I realized that it was midnight and I had to get up at 5 AM to catch my flight. How strange that you can be in Albany at 7:30 AM, and back in New Orleans again before noon. I guess I am not suited to the jetsetting lifestyle, because this fascinates me every time I fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm famous! I'm on your blog! Even though I look a little evil in the picture, and Maria's eyes are closed, I think we all look pretty darn good. And I had a great time sitting with you and Gretchen at Table 11 "Sarcasm Stream."

Sarah said...

Yes, our little camp on "Snark River" was indeed fun. I am going to put the rest of the pics up soon. Of course, when you look at the pictures on the camera you can't tell who looks weird and whose eyes are closed because it's so teeny. Hmph. Oh well.