Does This Look Like the Face of Pure Evil?
Mike: (to the incessantly yowling cat) Jolee, you cocksucker! (to me) How do people have kids and pets at the same time?
Me: What do you mean?
Mike: Well, then the kids would hear you when you swore at the cat.
Me: Maybe people... don't swear at the cat?
Mike: But he's such an asshole.
OK, that was a gratuitous cat picture. You got me.
Tags:
2 comments:
Okay, that had me laughing. Not just at the story, which was cute, but at the "gratuitous cat picture" comment because, um, I do that too. As for calling the cat an asshole, I've had so many people laugh at me when I call my cat names, but he deserves it! I swear! And, no, we don't have kids yet, thank God. They'd probably call me crazy, too. (And they'd be right.)
The worst part is he doesn't photograph well-- he makes these angry faces at me-- so I end up having to stalk him around and take 10 pictures for every 1 that's cute.
Post a Comment