Hello Red Car!
This is my new car (picture stolen off the internet, but mine does indeed have four doors and is indeed red). It's a 2005 Hyundai Accent. I think it is cute. I don't know how I feel about it other than that, since it is $265 a month I am not sure I can afford, seeing as I lack a job. This is the first new car I have ever bought, so I kind of felt like I was signing my life away and it was scary. Also, "old car" is sitting behind "new car" on the street with a tarp on him, and I feel absolutely awful, like I have betrayed a child, because I know I will have to sell "old car" for parts. But that isn't "new car's" fault. So yeah, I feel less joyful than people who buy their first new car apparently do.
But it is cute. And it is red. 
No comments:
Post a Comment