Free Publicity For the Fantasy Genre
I added this recommended books section to my website. I am tired of only being able to talk about the books I like with people on the internet. Yo, just because there is a picture of a wizard on the cover does not mean the writing is bad and the story is silly! You want real adventures in reading, the kind of stuff that definitely will not happen to you in your life? Why not try fantasy? Don't tell me it's lame and you will look like a dork. Go check out some of my party pics, and see if I look like a dork. (I may BE a dork, but it's not like they make us wear signs, you know.) Don't tell me it sucks. I once read three pages of a Tom Clancy book, only to throw it down and never pick it up again because he changed point of view (cringe) twice on ONE PAGE. I know the type of crap America is reading, OK?
Whatever. Go read the books I like. Why? Because I have good taste, and good grammar, and I say so. There's a start. Or hey, there are some children's books on my list. At least give them to your kids, so they don't grow up completely devoid of imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment