Monday, November 21, 2005

Garden Fascism Update!

Just now I received the following reply to my complaint, in which the Garden calls my description of events "erroneous" and "vehemently denies" my allegations (I, um, didn't really think I was making any, but OK).

Extremely defensive legal language? Check.
Form letter? Check.
Refusal to address my actual points? Check.

Geez. I didn't even get a pity apology at the bottom of the page.

My favorite part is that we were thrown out for "disruptive behavior." Literally, no joke, we were sitting calmly in our seats at the intermission talking to our friends, when two guards arrived out of nowhere and told us we needed to come with them NOW. I'm not denying I threw a fit in the concourse on the way out-- I sure as hell did, a loud one. But the kicking out had definitely already occurred at that point, so libertarian-protest-Sarah decided not to go quietly. She's obstinate like that. And I'm sure I was extremely disruptive standing against a wall by the men's restrooms the first time they tried to throw me out.

I hereby curse the Bruins to go 0-70 the rest of the season
The verdict is in, folks: The customer is always wrong in Boston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They usually give warnings about passing off beers/alcohol to people who are over 21, but out of state. I'm surprised that you got treated like that. I've had nothing but good experiences down there. (Frustrating policy, but professional enforcement of it)

C