Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Contact Information

I forgot to mention this before, but you may not be able to get through on my phone. I can call out, but it's pretty much impossible right now to call into the 504 area code. Also, my two school emails are down (as are both schools' entire websites), and I can't check them. So if you want to contact me, leave a message here or email me at my hotmail address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah: Our eldest grandaughter! We have been saying prayers, watching all the devastating news and to say the least, you have been on our minds since the Katrina blew into New Orleans. We have been trying to reach you at Aunt Carol's, but now have spoken with your Mom. We were offering you our home in Florida until such time as you could get moving off square one, but hear that now you may be on your way! I can't think of a better opportunity to change the picture comletely than the one you are considering. Let us know by e-mail your phone number and whether or not you relocate. We will need an address in order to send you some money to help replace a few of your lost items. Realizing that most of your lost items cannot be replaced. We continue to be at Aunt Karla's in Denver and you can reach us there. Love and Best of Luck, G & G