Six Days...
Six days till Harry Potter. Last weekend I was like, I need that book now. I absolutely cannot live without Book Six. I have read all the previous books about twice apiece in the last month as preparation. I have even delved into some of the internet Harry Potter smut to stave off the craving. Some of which is actually OK, and some of which is scary and written by sexually disturbed pedophiles. For example: Particularly good piece of Harry Potter fanfic I recently discovered, with original characters, a plot, and an excellent premise. On the other hand: Why I don't blame authors for getting pissed off about fanfiction.
But you know, the whole ceiling collapse thing was probably good in that it provided a distraction.... For three whole days, I completely forgot about the upcoming advent of Book Six. But now it's going to arrive, in the flesh (or page as it were), on my OWN DOORSTEP, in under a week. Eeeeeeeeeee! And yeah, did I mention I need it NOW?
No comments:
Post a Comment