P.S.
You may have noticed I am currently a Jedi. This is because I got sick of the picture I had. It was taken in May, and my hair doesn't look like that anymore. I am in the process of sifting through my files to see if I can find a new one that I like. For the present, however, I am a Jedi with a double-bladed purple lightsaber. If this angers you because you feel it compromises the whole point of a user picture, never fear. You can rest assured that this Jedi does bear an approximate resemblance to me. I even have a cute little ponytail.
Thanks. Carry on.
Tags:


5 comments:
Sounds good...I use a picture of me as a kid because it makes me smile and reminds me of a more simple time.
Oh, I am sure I will find something. I think I was kind of a funky looking little kid, though, so I couldn't go that route!
Well, if that picture compromises the whole point of a user picture, mine must just completely mutilate it. I just have a lot of trouble coming up with a picture of me that I want
Sadie-- I LOVE your user picture.
Thanks, I do too. Everytime I see it I giggle a little, and for that value alone I will probably never change it.
Post a Comment